Showing all 2 results
What is Tramadol?
Tramadol is a generic name medication which comes under the brand name Ultram and Ultram ER. The medication is an opioid analgesic that is easily available to buy online with and without prescription. Its immediate relief version usually starts working within an hour.
People can Buy Tramadol online in the form of pain relief tablets and injections. It is also available in the combination of medications with acetaminophen and as long-acting formulations.
Tramadol is an opioid binding the mu-opioid receptor and also a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor. The United States government approved Tramadol for use in the mid-1990s after its launch under the name “Tramal” by the West German pharmaceutical company in the year 1977.
In the USA, the medication is easily available for purchase under different brand names. The wholesale cost per pill of the medicine is as less as $0.5 per dose. It is one of the most prescribed medications in the country, with more than 10 to 15 million prescriptions every year.
What are the medical uses of Tramadol?
The primary use of Tramadol is to treat mild to severe pain conditions. It can help manage both acute and chronic pain. The FDA does not approve tramadol for fibromyalgia, but there is evidence that it can be useful as a second-line treatment option for the condition.
The pain-relieving effects of the medication start within one hour and reach their peak effectiveness in 2-4 hours when taken orally in the immediate-release formulation. People generally buy Tramadol online to treat pain that is severe enough to require an opioid analgesic. The medicine is equally potent as codeine and pethidine and has about one-tenth potency of the morphine. For moderate pain, the medication is as potent as morphine.
How to take Tramadol daily dosages?
For moderate to severe pain conditions:
- Tramadol Immediate-Release
Chronic pain conditions require up to 25 mg daily oral dose initially. A doctor may increase the dose by 25-50 mg every 3-4 days as required by an individual patient. The maximum dose is 400 mg per day.
Acute pain conditions require up to 50-100 mg dose every 4-6 hours, with a maximum of 400 mg per day.
- Tramadol Extended-Release
People taking tramadol extended-release formulations should initiate with 100 mg orally once every day. A doctor may tell them to increase the dose by 100 mg every 4-5 days as required. A maximum of 300 mg per day dose is recommendable for the extended tramadol release.
People can choose to buy tramadol online without a prescription in the following forms:
- 50 mg: Buy tramadol 50 mg online in the form of capsules containing 50 milligrams of tramadol hydrochloride. It also contains approximately 0.17 milligrams of sodium. Tramadol 50 mg is a yellow/green hard gelatin capsule of size 4.00 mm filled with white to off-white powder inside it, having an imprint of “T” on the green-colored cap and “02” on its yellow-colored body with black ink.
- 100 mg: Buy Tramadol 100 mg online in the form of a tablet and capsule containing 100 milligrams of tramadol hydrochloride. It comes as a hard gelatin capsule and flat round tablet.
- 200 mg: Buy Tramadol 200 mg online in the form of tablets containing 200 milligrams of tramadol hydrochloride. It also contains 1.00 mg lactose monohydrate in the white-colored oval-shaped tablets coated with a thin film in the size of approximately 15.00 mm.
What are the side effects of using Tramadol?
The common tramadol side effects include dizziness, nausea, constipation, dry mouth, abdominal pain, indigestion, vomiting, vertigo, headache, and drowsiness.
Other side effects of Tramadol include:
- Sore nose
- Swollen tongue or lips
- Skin rashes
- Difficulty breathing
- Flu-like symptoms
- Swelled eyes
- Difficulty swallowing
- Muscle tightness
- Gastric effects
Given above is a list of adverse effects generally caused due to Tramadol. For a complete knowledge of all the potential side effects, talk to your doctor.