Xanax 1mg (Alprazolam)
$369.00 – $519.00
Xanax 1mg is a benzodiazepine that helps in the treatment of panic disorder, anxiety and all depression problems.
What is Xanax 1mg?
Xanax 1mg is a benzodiazepine that helps in the treatment of panic disorder, anxiety and all depression problems. This drug comes in the form of tablets that can be consumed for controlling extreme panic disorder conditions. The drug instantly provides relaxation feelings to the person having panic disorder.
By panic disorder, we mean sudden panic attacks in which a person is not able to control himself. The condition can be very disturbing and requires instant medical care. For this, people can take Xanax 1mg which has been one of the best panic disorder medicines.
Xanax 1mg pills are among the most prevalent medications in the United States for the treatment of anxiety disorders. Doctors prescribe Xanax to the patients of generalized anxiety disorder, symptoms of anxiety-like depression comorbid with anxiety and insomnia due to anxiety, and panic disorder.
The medication contains active ingredient alprazolam in the strength of 1 milligram. It comes as an elliptical-shaped blue-colored pill with an imprint of XANAX 1.0. The United States FDA categorizes Xanax 1mg pills under schedule IV of the Controlled Substance Act.
Dosage of Xanax 1mg
A person with the problem of panic disorder should take Xanax 1mg with time intervals of 3 to 4 hours and two or three times a day. If the dosage of Xanax 1 mg does not seem to be working, then such a person can also take Xanax 2 mg. Xanax 1mg should be taken for at least three to four days before deciding to increase the dosage.
For the patients of anxiety disorder and symptoms of anxiety, the doctor may start with 1-2 tablets of Xanax 1mg every six hours as required by the patient. Take the daily Xanax dosage as directed by the doctor and do not adjust or change your dosing regimen without consulting your prescribing doctor.
Side effects of Xanax 1mg
Lightheadedness Drowsiness Dizziness Sudden change in sex drive Hallucination Difficulty in communication.
These can be very rare side effects of Xanax 1 mg. These side effects are for informational purpose and your side effects might be different. You should not worry about the side effects if you are taking the drug in the right way. You would be very less likely to suffer from any of these side effects as long as you follow instructions.
Xanax 1 mg side effects, if they occur, generally observed at the beginning of the treatment, and they generally go away with continued use of the medication. For an average patient, most frequent adverse reactions are likely to be an extension of the alprazolam’s pharmacological activity, such as light-headedness or drowsiness.
Precautions of Xanax 1mg
People should also make sure that they are not allergic to any of the components of Xanax. If you are allergic to any of the components, then you should strictly avoid the dosage Xanax 1 mg. Also, the people who have the habit of consumption of alcohol should avoid alcohol while on the medication of Xanax.
Taking alcohol along with Xanax would cause increased dizziness effects. This condition can also be harmful to a person. So, these conditions should be strictly taken care of. Old age people should also be careful with the medication of Xanax. Elderly people are more prone to suffering from the side effects of Xanax.
Overdose of Xanax 1mg
Overdose can be a very troublesome condition for people to suffer. For this reason, we strictly suggest our customers to follow the right instructions to take this drug. In case of an overdose of this drug, a person should immediately reach to a doctor and seek help. Xanax 1 mg can be a very helpful medicine but should be taken carefully.
- Certain adverse clinical events, some fatal, are an immediate result of physical dependence on Xanax 1 mg. These include a range of withdrawal symptoms, the most significant of which is a seizure.
- The clinical reports show that withdrawal seizures reported in association with the discontinuation of Xanax 1 mg pills. In most cases, just a single seizure got reported; however, patients also reported multiple seizures and status epilepticus.
- Patients taking the medication for panic disorder report early morning anxiety and rise of anxiety symptoms between Xanax 1 mg doses.
- Withdrawal reactions may happen when a dosage decrease occurs. It includes deliberate tapering or a concomitant reduction of the dose of Xanax 1 mg.
- Due to its CNS depressant impacts, patients getting Xanax 1 mg tablets should get cautioned against taking part in hazardous activities or exercises requiring total mental readiness, such as working with large machinery or driving an engine vehicle.
- Benzodiazepines like Xanax 1 mg pills can conceivably cause fetal damage when prescribed to pregnant ladies. If you use Xanax during pregnancy or become pregnant while taking this medication, your doctor should notify you of the possible risk to the baby.